Disclaimer

Investing involves some degree of risk. Investors should inform themselves of the risks involved before engaging in any investment. I accept no responsiblity for your failures as an investor. Disclosure - Long physical Gold, Silver, and mining companies.

Monday, July 13, 2009


The chart I'm about to show you will never be shown by the mainstream media i.e. CNBC or any of the other shill financial networks. I have been saving this one for a while. This is the heart and soul of why I tell you to invest in Gold. A lot of analysts call this the cup and handle, but they are wrong! Way wrong! This is the most powerful and reliable chart in technical analysis. It is the inverted head and shoulders bottom. This chart is extremely symmetrical. The left shoulder is 7 months long. The head is 6 months long and the right shoulder will be roughly 7 months long. The right shoulder has about 45 days remaining to complete it's formation. Now look at the left and right shoulders. Do you notice something? Upper resistance is at 975 and lower resistance is at 875 for both the left shoulder and right shoulder. Who cares if gold drops to 875?
Not me! Now for the grand finally. Grab the head and flip it right side up. I'm sure your trying to determine the projected price. Don't worry I did it for ya. Gold is now 1230 an ounce. Now you probably want a date don't ya? AROUND LABOR DAY WEEKEND! A lot of chartist are waiting for this move. I would not be surprised if it happened earlier, because once Gold hits above 975 no one will want to be left behind. How about that? I gave you the price and the date!


Here's the chart. You can steal it, copy it, sell it, and tell everyone you did it.


1 comment:

Chris said...

Fantastic analysis.